TmsT's "Up Skit Creek" TmsT's "Up Skit Creek"

Fucking incredible

Best flash I've seen in ages, I honestly could watch this on Tv and would tune in religiously - the comedy style is similar to the fast show I guess... which happens to be one of my fav shows!

R u guys going onto tv or just sticking with the flash? Are you american or english?

TmsT responds:

Well, I'm in New Zealand, but I recruited the voice talent of a Canadian called Mark, just because he has a great, funny voice.
I'm currently studying animation at an art school here, so... someday. =D

How to: Break Up How to: Break Up

Effort went into this and for that reason....

... it needs to be praised.

I used to make alot of flash before I moved onto graphic design in photoshop and other professional related work... but when ever I see a one man made movie of this sort you gotta give the Author some praise.

I know "Max" is probably very proud of this, its clear that time has been spent on the expressions, mouth movement and more importantly the script (something which often gets forgotten) although the graphics could of done with a change of scene, I thought it was going to open up a bit and have the gf cheating and maybe a twist like the best friend ends up going with her... but well, that would have been alot of work.

My pointers - Take some more time adding details such as shadows and tones to give the characters some depth. Try recording with a better microphone, any budget shure microphone will give you a clear recording which you can turn up because of the quality.
Great idea and well structured, can't wait to see this develop... if it does lol (I know how long flash takes)

I'll give it a 3!

Dr. Solid Dr. Solid

LMAO this is good

Im english but recently I had a friend who visited florida and i also had to call some american businesses, they put me on hold and i heard some american radio - my friend also says this is a damn good parody of american adverts. I love it its hysterical

Maybe we can use your voice for some dnb tracks some times could u do a "unit e selling this rinsing vinyls right now in a record store near u, thats right unit e baby"

lol

excellent really found it funny, shame the animation was done so quickyl but i know how you feel mouth animations can take ages lol

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Excellent use of flash, and a great game!

I love this game, its kinda like gran turismo but u can only drag race, which makes it so much more original. I showed it to my class and now everyone plays it! they love it!

gr8 game :)

~tit

Nightmare Nightmare

Fucking pwns

INSANE my god how good is this game. Fair play m8 must of taken u ages, only a few things i didn't like, mainly just the fact tht there was no automatic weapon?? Or am i missing something...

GR8 game with GR8 playability.

Canyon Glider Canyon Glider

fucking sweet!

one of the best i've seen from miniclip, i do like all ur games but this one fucking rocks!, gr8 game i really enjoyed it, keep bringing them out!

:-)