DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Excellent use of flash, and a great game!

I love this game, its kinda like gran turismo but u can only drag race, which makes it so much more original. I showed it to my class and now everyone plays it! they love it!

gr8 game :)

Nightmare Nightmare

Fucking pwns

INSANE my god how good is this game. Fair play m8 must of taken u ages, only a few things i didn't like, mainly just the fact tht there was no automatic weapon?? Or am i missing something...

GR8 game with GR8 playability.

Canyon Glider Canyon Glider

fucking sweet!

one of the best i've seen from miniclip, i do like all ur games but this one fucking rocks!, gr8 game i really enjoyed it, keep bringing them out!

:-)

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Very good, but some anoyances

Fucking gr8 game, but i personally think it would be better if u didn't die the first time u touched a enemy, or if u had a life system... its a very hard game wiv out one!

I checkpoint system would b fucking gr8 2, but overall amazing game! awesome it pwns, definate fifen!

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Fucking Awesome

Dude a wicked style, kinda grim fandango meets metal slug (remember grim?) any ways fucking excellent use of music and 3d enviroments wiv a gr8 drawing style, funny but also ironic, kinda also like Monkey Island's style of naration. Got stuck on it a few times, and yeh of course it's buggy, but it is made by ONE person, this guy did the fucking Music, art and scripting RESPECT. Of course there's going to be some bugs, but part 2 will fix em out. Nice one m8 spindle rocks!

Kill Tricky Kill Tricky

Nice work dude

I never had a problem with tricky. I thought he was amusing. But this game is fun!! I actually enjoyed the "kill" move.

Nice work, well done!
Hope you get a portal award

~tit

DU #1 (Tricky the clown) DU #1 (Tricky the clown)

Very good.

Bummer, I was making a tricky dress up, ohh well I'll have to scrap it! DOH!

This is funny as fuck, why is tricky getting so much abuse tho, some people really hate him. I think he's funny as fuck.

Good job on this.

XwaynecoltX responds:

Thanks, you should still work on it though, it wouldnt hurt, anyways thanks for the review...

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

Hilarious

The best installment of Alien Hominid yet! Such a great sequal.

I wont ruin what it's about for anyone.

But why are soo meny people getting pissed of by this, it's hilarious!

But is synj behind the whole thing?

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

FUCKING AWESOME, except the music

Fucking great a big improvement on tha last one. Why the fuck did u choose this wussy ass shit music for the audio?
I'm sorry synj but Blink-182 suck major corporate dick! They sold out compleatly, and there songs are utter shite. There not even funny anymore, infact where they eva?

Anyways your games fucking excellent, fucking excellent.

~tit

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Amazing, the best thing you've done yet

Well done, this is a fucking big acheivement. It must of taken fucking years. But it's soo cool. The music is fucking wicked where did u get it from. PLEASED MAKE A SEQUAL. congratualtions again, every one should play this game
~ tit